All posts by sergiocdc
Police Militarization increasing in the US
Solano sheriff tank. I drove these before. These will hold numerous people in the back, has a mount up top for anti-tank missiles or machine guns. Particularly the .50 cal M2. It is against the Geneva Convention to use such weapons against the enemy when firing at humans. I suppose it’s ok if we use it against ourselves…
Tampa police tank
What type of country are we that our police need heavy weaponry of mass destruction to police its own citizens? Worse, our country takes away our rights, especially in New York and California, to protect ourselves. The Constitution is written to protect our rights to live free from tyranny both globally and domestically. That we can pick up our own weapons and:
- Protect our country from invasion (especially more important now that our military is depleted and weakened by democrats). The democrats prefer to employ the lazy and unemployable to make the welfare/assistance-like people work for their food. However, they seldom do work which causes government bloat, encourages laziness, they receive medical, benefits, holidays, constant sick time, take many days off a month, etc etc. I can say this from experience as I have worked with the feds, state, and county and for them. Decrease government bloat, increase our military might as we are now laughable if it weren’t for our nukes, and get God back in our country before He turns His face away from us.
- Protect our states
- Protect our cities
- Protect our land
- Protect our people
- Protect our families
- Protect ourselves.
What type of country are we that our law enforcement officers are at such a threat from the public? We should respect authority but we have become increasingly violent towards those in position of authority.
What type of country are we that we embolden the cartel, drug lords, and border crossing specialist to escort undocumented illegal immigrants over our border with automatic weapons and our own land owners cannot protect themselves or their own land?
We give criminals and illegal aliens more firepower and more rights than law abiding citizens. Our own federal agencies are known for giving away and losing track of those same weapons which kill US citizens in the hands of foreign criminals.
Our own federal government in the past needed money to fund their CIA work in other countries. They raised funds by bringing in cocain. It is well documented, even Los Angeles tried to sue in court over this but of course our corrupt government through it out. CIA to those who know better stands for Cocaine In America.
Yes, we need to respect authority but also need to protect ourselves from tyrannical authority. Our cowardly leaders have even allowed the Obama administration break the law. Our military now has the right to walk into your house, on to your property, and hold you without cause…indefinitely. Wake up America, the end is at hand.
Police stand watch as demonstrators protest the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown on August 13, 2014 in Ferguson, Missouri. Brown was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer on Saturday. Ferguson, a St. Louis suburb, is experiencing its fourth day of violent protests since the killing.
FERGUSON Mo. (Reuters) – A U.S. military program that sends armored cars, camouflage and other battlefield equipment to police departments is under fresh scrutiny as demonstrators in Ferguson, Missouri, enter their fifth straight night of protests over the death of an unarmed black teenager.
The hundreds of people who have gathered each night since 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot and killed by an unnamed police officer last Saturday have been met with police clad in body armor and using tear gas, smoke bombs and stun grenades.
On Thursday, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said it was clear the scenes playing out in the St. Louis suburb “cannot continue.” And while he condemned acts of violence and looting by some protesters, he said it was the role of law enforcement to reduce tensions in the city, rather than exacerbate them.
“At a time when we must seek to rebuild trust between law enforcement and the local community, I am deeply concerned that the deployment of military equipment and vehicles sends a conflicting message,” Holder said.
Ferguson, along with many other U.S. communities, has taken part in the Pentagon’s Excess Property Program, known as 1033, which distributes surplus military equipment to police. The program began in the early 1990s to assist anti-drug efforts and grew after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
A report released in June by the American Civil Liberties Union, titled “War Comes Home: The Excessive Militarization of American Policing,” documents the flow of armored robots, military-style rifles and tactical vehicles to local police departments.
The program has proved popular with police forces across the country, with local officials saying it saves them money and offers valuable equipment that helps protect police officers.
Through the program, Arizona’s Maricopa County has amassed a stockpile of 120 assault rifles, five armored vehicles and 10 helicopters, the ACLU report found. The city of North Little Rock, Arkansas, obtained 34 automatic and semiautomatic rifles, two robots designed for Afghanistan and ground troop helmets.
‘GOING INTO BATTLE’
“What we’re seeing in Ferguson is a reflection of the militarization of American policing,” said Kara Dansky, senior counsel with the ACLU’s Center for Justice. “They’re trained to think of what they do as going into battle.”
Asked about the program at a Defense Department news briefing on Thursday, a spokesman said the program had proven useful because it allows U.S. law enforcement to reuse military equipment that would otherwise go to waste.
“That said, it is up to law enforcement agencies to speak to how and what they gain through this system. And I’m not going to inject the Pentagon into this discussion,” Rear Admiral John Kirby said.
The response to Brown’s death was almost immediate, with hundreds of people gathering at the site to condemn the decision by the overwhelmingly white Ferguson Police Department to not release the name of the officer who shot Brown.
In the ensuing days, demonstrators in the majority black town have gathered to hold vigils, often reciting the chant: “Hands up, don’t shoot.”
But the police response has generally been regarded as fierce. Early on Wednesday, a protester was shot and critically wounded after police said he pointed a gun. The next night, two journalists covering the protests were arrested at a McDonald’s – and then quickly released.
President Barack Obama, in an attempt to defuse tensions in Ferguson, called on police to respect peaceful demonstrations.
“There is never an excuse for violence against police or for those who would use this tragedy as a cover for vandalism or looting,” Obama said.
“There’s also no excuse for police to use excessive force against peaceful protesters or to throw protesters in jail for lawfully exercising their First Amendment rights,” he said.
Military veterans have taken to social media to marvel, and in some cases express dismay, at the tactical supplies being used in Ferguson.
“I led foot patrols in downtown Baquba, #Iraq in 2005-06 w/less firepower than #Ferguson PD,” tweeted Phillip Carter, the director of the Military, Veterans, and Society Program at the Center for a New American Security.
Local authorities initially defended the response.
But facing a chorus of criticism, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon on Thursday said the town had come to resemble a war zone, and he named a black Missouri Highway Patrol captain to oversee security in Ferguson.
Meanwhile in Ferguson, people described the police response to the protests as unnecessary and over the top.
“We can’t even protest peacefully in our own neighborhoods where we pay taxes without being subjected to tear gas and rubber bullets,” said Al Cole, 36, a salesman. “There was no need to treat unarmed protesters that way. None.”
(Reporting by Nick Carey; Additional reporting by Missy Ryan in Washington and Edith Honan in New York; Writing by Edith Honan; Editing by Frank McGurty and Eric Beech)
“You can never make anything fool-proof here on earth…a true fool will always find a way” – Sergio Caro del Castillo
“When arguing with a fool, anyone watching will think you are both fools” – my dear uncle
“A peaceful man will seek a peaceful way” – my dear uncle
Proverbs 29:9 “If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest”
Proverbs 29:11 “A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards”
Proverbs 29:20 “Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him”
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
When wrestling with pigs, we both get dirty and the pigs love it. Pigs also like to eat, sleep, and keep having little pigs…
Demons in your Bed
I have had significant demonic experiences. My options were to continue running in fear or facing my fears. I have always been intrigued with witchcraft and demonic activity since I was young due to my direct experiences with demons and devils. I have gone from interest, intrigue, respect, absolute fear, anger, to the offensive.
Greater is He that is in us than the enemy that is in the world around us. Jesus gives us command over evil spirits but I highly recommend, and I cannot stress this enough, the battle is severe, it is scary, you put yourself and family at risk should you fail. Furthermore, you put everyone at great risk if you do not defend yourself against their return with stronger and more numerous demons. There is an evil army, with rank and authority and nothing will help you but God and you being washed the blood of Jesus.
If Jesus walks in your front door right now and you are doing whatever it is you are doing today and says “common, let’s go, it’s time”… well you be ready? If you are not 100% sure, get help. In fact, if you are reading these steps you probably need help as you are not out helping others with the demonic oppression and possession.
Ephesians 4:27 – Do not give the devil a foothold…
1 Corinthians 10:21
2 Corinthians 6:15-16
Get spiritual help to find those items and please call for backup as some christians have different skill sets granted as “gifts” for service to God.
1 Cor. 12:8
A christian will have the Holy Spirit to make judgments on behalf of them
1 Corinthians 2:15
Acts 17:16 city full of idols
Joshua 7 – entire chapter – gold, silver, and other items that are cursed and should have been destroyed. They got “leaders” together, prayed, and located the problem and got rid of it.
Do you burn incense to something that is not God? Mother Mary, any saints?
2 Kings 18:4
Do you have Horoscopes? Deuteronomy 18:9-13
- Gifts from family and friends
- Sometimes old heirlooms
- Very decorative volumes of books
- Foreign arts, crafts you have no idea what it represents may contain witchcraft within it.
- Dream Catchers
An example is my past supervisor came back from New Orleans with a gift for me. He gave me a voodoo doll that was “blessed” by a witch doctor.
Throw the items away. Get someone with spiritual authority to help if you are having problems letting go of the item immediately.
18 Many also of those who had believed kept coming, confessing and disclosing their practices.
19 And many of those who practiced magic brought their books together and began burning them in the sight of everyone; and they counted up the price of them and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.
20 So the word of the Lord was growing mightily and prevailing.
Demons and devils do not like the Bible, they hate the message. Please consider playing Christian music – not christian rock – to try and clear things up around your house while you call for help and keep playing christian music until help comes.
Bible Questions I Will Find Answers to Soon I hope
…A place to help, encourage, and communicate with one another…
In years past, the early years of our country, family and friends sat together on weekends and discussed religion. I find it troubling that within my own family there is no longer a place for this, worse, religion and Bible facts is staunchly fought against at many angles. How Troubling it is when the Bible is brutally accurate…that many will cry out “Lord Lord” and He will reply “I knew You Not”, and that the path is narrow and many will not find it.
Items I would love to discuss with some of my family and friends who are:
- Jehovah Witnesses
- 7th Day Adventist
These are just some of those religions my family and friends participate in and are members of. That means, some of us believe, or don’t believe, or have no idea in, the following:
- Rapture – will christians be on earth during the tribulation?
- If so, what do are we commanded to do?
- If not, where do we go and what happens to those left behind?
- Salvation – are we saved based on our works as our works shows our faith and commitment to God and bear fruit of our relationship with God? Or salvation is based solely on repent, ask forgiveness, and live how we feel like it as once-saved-always-saved?
- Salvation – can we lose our salvation?
- Sheol – what is it? It appears to be 2 places, Abraham’s Bosom for the righteous and a temporary hell for the wicked
- What about Hades, Tartarus, Gehenna, The Lake of Fire, Hell, The Abyss? No, they are not all the same place, this much I do know and I also know we are all going somewhere.
- Dead in Sleep – some of the above religions believe we are dead in our sleep, we are destroyed and not sent to hell
- Heaven/Hell – some believe we are immediately where we deserve to be
- Gifts of God – prophecy, healing, speaking in tongues, etc.. Some say the books of the Bible are sealed, no need for prophesying and no longer a need for speaking in tongues and more. I believe there are 1 – 23 gifts given to each of us?
- Trinity? The Bible doesn’t mention Trinity anywhere so Jehovah Witnesses claim as Jesus will return with the voice of an archangel, as there is only ONE archangel, and that Jesus is called Son of God (like angels), makes Jesus…Michael The Archangel. They use other verses of course from the King James as well.
- Holy Spirit: God’s Energy/Force (like a wind) is what Jehovah Witnesses believe and that there is no Trinity. There is one God and not 3 Gods
- Mormon’s believe in the Trinity, Jesus is the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit is a separate entity in the Trinity.
- Catholics pray to the saints, bow before Mother Marry, and believe in the Trinity
- Do non-christians have power of demons?
- Can christians be possessed by demons?
- Imputed Righteousness – Were you righteous in choosing God or did Righteousness get imputed on you when Jesus died on the cross and you were pre-destined and granted Mercy to seek Him and Find Him?
- Did God pre-select you or did you select God? Are we born into sin incapable of want a righteous life or did God seek us out first with Mercy? Some of our religions believe in different levels of Mercy. One of Him choosing us to be created, another in choosing us to find Him, and finally His Mercy to forgive us after we follow the right steps.
- If God owes does not owe us anything, and we deserve nothing, and we are BORN sinners, and want to do evil, what brings us to God? Is it God’s Grace on us, to even look HIs direction, HIs Favoring of us, undeservedly, before we seek Him? Keeping us alive as satan cries out for each of us (-Job and David?)?
- So what is the difference between Grace, Saving Grace, salvation, Mercy, Deliverance, Repentance, Forgiveness?
- So which religion are you?
- Do you believe in Predestination and that God pre-chose you? If so, why is it fair that He Pre-Chose you and predestined some of us and not others?
- God is all-knowing, does God “will” damnation for some and salvation for others knowing the future and ALL POSSIBLE outcomes? 1/2 of our Christian Religions are based on this.
- Can you lose your salvation by not showing fruits of your labor or failing to show any sign of your salvation as you bare no good works?
- Does your God consist of 3 gods or 3 Gods or One God? Does your God punish forever and forever in Hell or compassionately destroys the lost?
- Is your Jesus and Lucifer the same as in the NIV? The NIV calls both “The Morning Star”…
- Is your Jesus the “son of God” as ONE of the Sons of God and considered to be Michael the Archangel?
- Is Baptism required? If so, at which age and how many times?
- Where were you married? A catholic’s marriage is not valid when married outside of the Catholic Church. As one priest told me, I can divorce whenever I want to because I married in a Christian church…Is your marriage valid before God?
- Did you have Faith first or did God give you faith? Some of the above religions believe that God GAVE you faith as a GIFT before you could even have faith in Him.
- Satisfactory Theory or Penal Substitution with the death of Jesus? The Wages of Sin is Death, we are sentenced to death, no way around it. Do we owe God our lives in death sentence where Jesus substituted Himself or are we prisoners of Lucifer and Jesus paid our ransom with His death? Are we covered against a Wrathful God for our inherent, inherited, and blatant desiring of sin or does Christ’s perfect righteousness restores us back to where we should have been before the fall of Adam and Eve?
All of the above religions separate on these questions. How well do you know your church? All of you Christians go to a church that believes in a specific answer on these questions. I hope I did not anger any more family members but my concern is, primarily not angering God. No longer requiring myself to keep “everyone” happy, I am much happier now and finally I am free.
We all read for the most part from the same Bible and interpreting it differently. Worse, the NIV calls both the Devil and Jesus The Morning Star and many more confusing interpretations. How do they both have the SAME exact name?
Why do 7th Day Adventist in our family believe there is no Hell?
In the Bible, what’s the difference between the Abyss, Lake of Fire, Sheol, Hell, Dead in your Sleep, Destruction, Hades, Tartarus, and Gehenna and Abrahams Bosom? When we die, some of us believe we are going to one, or possibly two places, or possibly three places.
Some Christians believe once-saved-always-saved
Some of us believe we can lose our salvation
Whatever you believe, time is running out. Put your faith into action, not just words.
Once you are saved, don’t forget:
Pursuit of justice
Proclaiming the gospel of Christ